A stunning looking 4yr old gelding by Excellebration out of a Galileo mare. He has been ultra consistent in juvenile races this season finishing second twice and fourth in a very competitive handicap at Newbury.
He was a very expensive yearling and has a top-class flat pedigree. A big scopey gelding with a bit of growing to do and should improve for a summers break. He has been running on bad ground all winter and is sure to improve for a bit of better ground. A nice future prospect.
Rebecca Curtis Racing is excited to now offer syndicate horses for the 2018/19 national hunt season!
The syndicate offers the chance for people’s dreams of owning a racehorse a reality at an affordable price. Ownership in this form also provides a simple way to own a racehorse without all the complications and extra costs of sole racehorse ownership. We will provide all plans and latest developments of your horse as the season progresses.
We manage everything for you so that you can enjoy the experience of joining us on race day! Being proud owners in the parade ring along aside Rebecca and talking tactics with the jockey before the race. Watching and cheering on your horse and hopefully welcoming him back into the winners enclosure!
We also hope that as the season unfolds with your fellow owners many of them will become good friends, united by your special experience of great days racing together.
- 25 available shares
- £2,400 per share
- Each share will cover ALL costs for the season including vets bills and racing fees
- Included in your share you will receive FREE tickets to watch your horse race
- We invite all syndicate members to come down to visit Fforest farm in beautiful Pembrokeshire one Saturday every month to see your horse training. Tea, coffee and breakfast rolls will be provided!
- You will receive regular email updates with pictures and videos of your horse during the whole season.
- Prize money will be shared. All shareholders will receive the relevant % of any prize money won by your horse
- All members will be sent a certificate of ownership
- Any further questions or for more information please feel free to contact Katy on 07792577507 / 01834 811303
Bank details are as follows:
Sort code: 40-21-11
Account number: 51278657